With over 35 years of legal experience, attorney Donald F. Hawbaker in Griffin, Georgia, has the ability to guide you in your most important decisions such as planning your estate, caring for an elderly parent, buying a home or starting a business.
The following provides an overview of the legal services Mr. Hawbaker provides:
- Wills and trusts: A comprehensive, customized estate plan can help preserve your assets and protect your loved ones from unintended consequences. Attorney Donald F. Hawbaker drafts wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and other documents to accomplish your goals.
- Elder law and long-term care: No one would want lose his or her nest egg to the cost of nursing home or long-term care. The sooner you act, the more assets you can protect for yourself and your beneficiaries.
- Probate services: Being named the executor of a will is a testament to the trust another person has placed in you. It is also an important responsibility. Mr. Hawbaker advises executors and beneficiaries in Georgia probate proceedings. He also handles probate disputes such as will contests.
- Guardianship: If you need to care for a incapacitated parent or adult disabled child, Mr. Hawbaker can guide you through the Georgia guardianship process.
- Personal injury: If someone else has injured you in a car wreck, truck crash, construction accident or other event, Mr. Hawbaker can help you obtain the compensation you need and deserve.
- Business law: Mr. Hawbaker represents owners of small- to medium-sized business in Georgia in corporate formation, transactions and litigation. He serves as general business counsel for businesses that are too small to have in-house counsel.
- Real estate: Mr. Hawbaker handles residential and commercial real estate transactions and disputes.