The Law Office of Donald F. Hawbaker provides affordable and effective legal services to individuals and businesses in Griffin, Georgia, and other communities in the south metro Atlanta area.
With more than 35 years of legal experience, attorney Donald F. Hawbaker has the ability to counsel you on a broad range of legal issues, including:
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and living wills
- Elder law serves, including planning to protect your nest egg from the high cost of nursing home and long-term care
- Probate and guardianship proceedings
- Business law, including corporate formation, contracts and dispute resolution
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions and disputes
- Personal injury representation for injuries suffered in car wrecks other types of accidents
While most legal issues can be resolved through negotiation, it's important to select an attorney who can represent you in court if needed. Donald F. Hawbaker is a trial lawyer who can take your case as far as it needs to go to obtain a positive outcome. He is a former mediator for two U.S. courts of appeals in Georgia.
An Attorney Who Will Listen To You
Donald F. Hawbaker is a lawyer who will take the time to listen to your legal concerns. He offers guidance not only for the immediate issue you are facing, but also for how it may affect you down the road. For example, if you are starting a new business or buying a home, you may need to update your estate plan to protect those who rely on you.
Learn more about attorney Donald F. Hawbaker.
To Discuss Your Case With An Experienced Lawyer
To discuss your legal issue with attorney Donald F. Hawbaker, call 404-828-0979 or complete our contact form for a free initial consultation.